Hi this is a work in progress so we will be making updates as we go along.
Consumer rights and your guarantees
The Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) protects consumers by:
- allowing you to seek repairs, replacements or refunds when goods are faulty
- setting minimum guarantees for all products and services.
All New Zealand businesses and people in trade have to meet their responsibilities under the CGA. This means if you have a problem with a product or service, you can do something about it.
Refunds & Exchanges
Problems with your order
- My Item Arrived Damaged
- My order has not shipped
- Tracking the delivery status of an order
- My order has shipped but was not delivered
- Cancelling or Modifying an Order
- I need to return an item